Friday, August 14, 2009

The World's Easiest Lasagna


This is my mom's recipe and I think she loves it because of how easy it is. It's very simple and easy to add your own additions, flavors or spices. I recently made this for a small gathering of friends. Depending on how hungry people are, one pan feeds about 8 people.
1 lb of hamburger (I typically use ground turkey)
1 pkg of lasagna noodles (uncooked)
1 jar of the sauce of your choice
1 lb of motzerella cheese
(I like when the deli slices it for me)
1 container of cottage cheese (I use low fat)
Brown hamburger; add sauce to the skillet with meat and heat thoroughly; add some water. Layer a 9x13 pan in this order: sauce, noodles, sauce, cottage cheese, cheese, noodles, sauce, cottage cheese, cheese. Cover and bake for 45min-1 hour @ 350 degrees. Serve hot. (This is great as left-overs, too!)

1 comment:

lacey said...

Yum-o Jenn! Thanks for cookin'.