Monday, December 21, 2009

Hot Fruit Casserole

I don't have a picture of this recipe because by the time I remember that I should take one, it is almost gone! We started using a recipe/shopping list service called e-mealz! I love it so far. This recipe is supposed to be a side dish, but I think it is more of a dessert/cobbler.


Ingredients:


3 large Granny Smith apples, chopped

1 can whole cranberry sauce

Topping:

1 c brown sugar

1/2 c melted butter

1/4 c flour

1/2 c chopped pecans

1 c oatmeal


Preparation:


Mix apples and cranberry sauce in a 9x13 pan

Mix topping ingredients and spread over top.

Bake @ 350, 45 minutes.

2 comments:

Amy Gompert said...

no matter what is try, the formatting is different from the other posts. at least the colors are right this time

Jan said...

...is this your first 'food' post? good job...now you must bring this yummy dish to my home :)